Data Compliant Policy
Policies, Training, Procedures & Compliance With GDPR:
Headz Up Business, is a B2B company specialising in B2B business events, training, projects helping, supporting businesses including start-up businesses.
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
Further information on GDPR click HERE
What is GDPR compliant?
EU Compliance Evolves. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) proposed by the European Commission will strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the European Union (EU), whilst addressing the export of personal data outside the EU.
Headz Up Business, understands the obligations, responsibilities of the GDPR Policy coming into effect 25th May 2018.
All Headz Up Business team have attended GDPR training workshops and are fully aware of what GDPR policy, procedure and compliance involves.
Code of Conduct:
• We only request an email address for signing up to receive details via email about our business events, training courses and any events we are jointly hosting, involved with partners. Our data consists of B2B emails, unless the recipient has provided a personal email address or other information such as telephone number, address for us to communicate with.
• In all our correspondence, including conversations at trade, networking events with B2B companies, individuals we will seek permission, asking or emailing for consent if they would ‘like to be kept informed’ of our events, training courses, projects which might be of interest to them.
• We will only collect adequate, relevant and necessary data for projects, business events, projects Headz Up Business are hosting or involved with.
• We will not pass your details on to third party, unless we have received permission from yourselves to do so.
• We will review regularly information we have collected.
Risk to Individuals on Headz Up Business database. The risk is very low. Headz Up Business does not collect, process information that if lost, compromised, or disclosed could result in substantial harm, embarrassment, inconvenience, or unfairness to an individual, company or organisation.
If you feel you have received an email without your consent or wish to be removed from our mailing list:
If you do not wish to receive any further information or we have emailed you by mistake, please inform us immediately by email email@example.com and we will remove you from any list and make a note to ensure it does not happen again.