Details: Creating a Marketing Plan that Gets Results
Who is the ‘Marketing Plan’ workshop For:
Business Owners, Corporate Professionals, Marketing Executives, Manufacturers, Start-Up Entrepreneurs.
Every business needs a consistent flow of enquiries and leads to convert into customers. A robust ‘Marketing Plan’ executed and implemented can give you real growth and the edge in your industry.
3 hr Workshop Covers the Below:
• Learning the difference between the two most important activities in a business. Sales V Marketing.
• Understanding the SWOT analysis and how this tool important at planning stages.
• We will show you how to undertake a ‘research competitive’ and ‘situation analysis.’
• We will show you how to put together a ‘sales forecast’ and ‘expense budget.’
• We will share with you techniques on how to make yourself or your ‘brand’ as the only logical choice in the market.
• Learn about the various ‘marketing activities’ you can engage with, including understanding the strengths and weaknesses.
• Learn how to manage your time, expectations and implementation of your marketing strategy.
• We will show you how to track, measure the results of your marketing initiatives.
Booking onto Training Workshop:
We offer half day (3hr) /full day(6hr) workshops to suite your requirements.
Individuals: If you have signed up to our newsletter you will receive dates, venues we will be holding the above workshop.
Corporate In House training: We can deliver this workshop at your premises: Cost will be dependent on location, whether you require half day /full day and number of attendees. Please forward the following information, clearly stating options and requirements for us to provide you an accurate quote:
Dates, times you are considering for training workshops:
Location: Company Premises Address:
Full Day/Half Day Training:
Number of employees? Is it your sales, business development team?
Equipment: Projector, screen:
With our extensive contacts with venues offsite, we can also arrange suitable venue to accommodate attendee numbers, equipment hire, refreshments and lunch:
Email your requirements to : firstname.lastname@example.org