Details: Twitter For Business Training
Who is the ‘Twitter For Business’ workshop For:
Business Owners, Corporate Professionals, Manufacturers, Start-Up Entrepreneurs. Sales and Business Development Teams.
Twitter Account: You will need to have a Twitter account in place and access via your mobile if not via your laptop. The trainer will undertake ‘live’ demos and require attendees to also interact on line too.
If you are someone who is in a role that is out there, representing the company, at face-to-face networking events, award ceremonies and at high profile business events, Twitter is certainly one of the main social media tools that you should be utilising. And if you are not currently using this tool as effectively then this workshop will give you the ‘headz up’ as to why and how to maximise your interactions and communication.
This is a practical, result driven workshop that will help you get to grips with success with Twitter for business and harnessed in the right way, it can be a strong support for your online networking and brand building.
3hr Workshop will cover:
We will show you how to use Twitter properly and effectively. How to lay foundations by focusing on the right ‘Followers’, connect, engage ensuring you are consistently targeting your audience.
• Learn invaluable techniques on how to engage with your customers, keep ahead of industry changes, generate new leads and enquiries. Providing easy to follow practical tips for lead generation.
• We will show you how to protect yourself with Twitter Trolls and accounts you are not interested in.
• We will share social media tools available to help you schedule your posts and allow you to manage your time more effectively.
• Understanding the power of Twitter’s search engine for research into companies and competitors. We can show you how to do this with Twitter’s ‘Advanced Search’.
• We can show you how you can be more organised with Twitter ‘Lists.’
• Learn how to understand, track and measure Twitter success.
• Learn the power of Hashtags#, how your business can benefit from hashtags.
• Our programme includes Twitter Etiquette and more importantly how to handle overwhelm with information overload.
• Learn how to handle complaints on line with our step-by-step guide.
Booking onto Training Workshop:
We offer half day (3hr) /full day(6hr) workshops to suite your requirements.
Individuals: If you have signed up to our newsletter you will receive dates, venues we will be holding the above workshop.
Corporate In House training: We can deliver this workshop at your premises: Cost will be dependent on location, whether you require half day /full day and number of attendees. Please forward the following information, clearly stating options and requirements for us to provide you an accurate quote:
Dates, times you are considering for training workshops:
Location: Company Premises Address:
Full Day/Half Day Training:
Number of employees, is it a sales, business development team?
Equipment: Projector, screen, wifi:
With our extensive contacts with venues offsite, we can also arrange suitable venue to accommodate attendee numbers, equipment hire, refreshments and lunch:
Email your requirements to : email@example.com